Cell Kulture Co. embroidered joggers | science clothing (STEM)
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these unisex Cell Kulture Co. joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
Your order will ship within 3-7 business days depending on available stock.
*Standard Shipping does NOT include a tracking number*
Please select the 'Premium (with tracking)' shipping option to track your order & receive a free gift with purchase!
For the remainder of 2020, we're donating 10% of profits to organizations that support the work/career development of Black academics and creatives in STEM!
- #CiteASista: Did you cite a Black woman today? A movement and community founded by Dr. Brittany Williams & Dr. Joan Collier, Cite A Sista is focused on centering the voices and contributions of Black women. Learn more at citeasista.com
- WONDER Fund: With no progress on diversity in 40 years, geoscience is the least diverse field of science. WONDER will provide annual travel grants to Black or Indigenous women in earth and space sciences. This annual award will aid recipients in attending an American Geophysical Union conference of their choice. In order to set up the fund, a fundraising goal of $50,000 must be met. Learn more at wonderfund.womendoingscience.com
Over 200 [★★★★★] reviews on Etsy!
© 2020 Cell Kulture Co. LLC